Ensuring that we deliver best-in-class customer service and results is at the core of Captify’s account management team. We are looking for a new member of the team to further grow our offering and ensure that Captify are front of mind with our agency and client-direct partners. The right candidate will enjoy a blend of analysis, reporting and client communication to ensure that clients love running campaigns with us and want to run further activity.
The Account Management team sit at the heart of everything that we do here at Captify and the successful candidate will have fantastic exposure to our Sales, Client Strategy, Product, Trading and Marketing teams allowing for a wealth of professional development opportunities. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to work at a company with a great culture, excellent reputation in the industry and to help take our Account Management offering to the next level.
What you’ll be doing
- Primary point of contact for agency clients on existing live accounts
- Delivering best-in-class service to clients and adhering to internal/external SLAs
- Managing client expectations and delivering on these to maximise growth opportunity with clients
- Understanding prioritisation of accounts in line with spends or potential for future growth
- Working with strategists to keep Captify front of mind for agencies, through external meetings and hot desking
- Onboarding and initial training of Account Executives
- Sharing knowledge with wider AM team
- Strong relationships with key external stakeholders – Account Managers and Account Directors
- Ability to confidently objection handle
- Responsible for compiling campaign PCAs for Tier 1 growth accounts
- Responsible for pushing campaign specific upweights
- Helping to identify future strategic growth for the Strategy Team
What you’ll need to have
- Account management or customer service experience
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention to details
- Good prioritization and time management skills
- Excellent communicator with both internal and external stakeholders
- Able to multitask and, at times, manage a large workload
What’s in it for you
- Competitive base salary
- An office-based in Covent Garden, London’s Media Hub!
- You get to work in the HQ of a rapidly expanding, global business
- 25 days holiday – plus bank holidays, your birthday and a volunteer day
- Discounts Portal
- Ongoing Training and Support
- Flexible working opportunities – you get to work anywhere in the world for 2 weeks!
- You are not just a number at Captify, your work makes a difference
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Captify team – apply now using the form below!