Analyst – Quantitative Research
In response to the growing demand from within the business, as well as advertisers and publishers who want to be able to foresee not only shifts in performance, as well as changes to the supply and demand of the market and customer intent, we are looking to expend our predictive capabilities. We are looking for an Analyst to join our growing team in our London HQ.
- Competitive base salary
- Based in Covent Garden, London’s Media Hub!
- Work in our HQ for a rapidly expanding, global business
- 25 days holiday – plus bank holidays, your birthday and a volunteer day
- A range of flexible benefits
- Contribute to design of predictive and intent user segmentation to be used for planning, activation and insight
- Creating and managing forecast models for various performance metrics of programmatic campaigns, inventory quality, segment membership, etc.
- Working with the engineering teams on rolling out results of predictive research into production
- Supervise statistical accuracy and challenge techniques of current and future models to continually improve performance
- Manage data by creating and updating databases to store the inputs and outputs of the models
- Supervise data quality and accuracy of outputs to continually improve performance
- Research historical data to map trends and determine how they will influence the business
- Communicate research findings to technical and non-technical audiences internally and externally
- A good degree (2:1 or higher) in Maths, Statistics, Economics or equivalent
- Understanding of programmatic media buying/digital marketing/AdTech
- Proven record of dealing with vast quantity of structured and unstructured data
- Experience in forecasting and predictive/attribution modelling.
- Advanced knowledge of analytics techniques such as clustering, regression, attribution, and significance testing
- Strong analytics capabilities and ability to see trends in data
- A passion and curiosity in the data and technology space, continually innovating and asking questions
- Excellent programming skills and experience in R/Python
- Practical knowledge of SQL Databases
- Experience in building interactive tools in Tableau/RShiny
- Excellent communication skills: influencing and working effectively with technical and non-technical audiences – asking intelligent questions and able to translate analysis into compelling stories – making complex data analysis clear and impactful