Search on its own is a highly complex data-set. Captify’s technologies have been built to extract maximum value from search for brands, partners and businesses all over the world and also to innovate & improve the consumer experience.
Captify’s world-class engineers, semantic specialists, and product teams are building the future of Search and as part of our Engineering Team you will play a key part in developing our offering.
Our QA Team are responsible for 2 main areas for automation:
– Streaming and Big Data (QA for backend) using Scala, Specs2, Docker, Hdfs, PostgreSQL, Gatling
We work in small cross-functional pods of developers who focus on a particular product areas and we encourage people to rotate across teams More detail around each of the team’s responsibilities can be found here.
Simon Edwards has joined us as our VP of Engineering and we are thrilled to have his experience on board, developing our teams and the future of engineering.
We’ve been growing rapidly and as we start our international roll-out, we’re looking for ambitious engineers to help us build the future of work.
With exciting projects, technologies and services in the pipeline now is a great time to be part of our journey.
What you will be doing:
– You will develop solutions for Integration testing as well as develop and support integration tests
– You will create test scenarios
– You will provide test reports to the business
– You will be responsible for being able to find risk points
– You will support and adjust CI process
What you need to be successful:
We are looking for a Mid-level QA who will be part of the engineering team and critical in helping help them improve integration testing.
– Have 2 or more years experience in Backend Automation
– Have experience in testing ETL pipelines
– Have experience in testing applications with heavy database usage
– Have production experience around build/support and platforms such as Docker/Kubernetes envs
– Have programming skills and/or experience in Python/Java/Scala
– Have practical knowledge of SQL Databases (e.g PostgresSQL, triggers, stored functions)
You earn bonus points if you have:
– Amazon AWS experience
What is in it for you:
Flexible working – We give you the option to Work from Home or better still you can work from any Captify office for 2 weeks in total per year.
Sharing culture – If you have learned something new, we welcome you sharing to the to share it with the team through a short presentation.
Diversity – You will be working in global diverse teams with intelligent and like minded individuals
Days off – You will get 20 days holiday per year plus 2 Emergency days off and your birthday. As well as, all 11 of the Ukraine public holidays off
Limited Company – We help manage your Limited Company and provide you with supporting where needed
Captify is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our Company, and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.