Director of Client Strategy
Are you an inspiring leader who is passionate in developing your team? Do you take pride in delivering an excellent service for your clients? Do you want to work for a unique, rapidly expanding business with the potential to grow even further? Captify are searching for an experience Client Strategy Director to head up our excellent team in our London HQ.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive base salary with bonus based on performance
- Excellent working environment, based in the heart of Covent Garden
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, your birthday off and a day to volunteer
- Work for a unique, rapidly expanding company with the opportunity to work globally.
- Sink your teeth into this role, this is your opportunity to own it!
What will I be doing?
- You will be responsible for creating the strategic recommendation and engaging with the client in an advisory capacity with a view to better align, grow and eventually form a long-standing partnership based on mutual business needs.
- You will be a ‘thought leader’, both within the company and across industry. Taking a vocal point of view on industry issues and driving our positioning.
- You will be the point person for client customer relationships, and helping in the sourcing, developing and securing of those relationships, to meet revenue and market penetration objectives, aligned with the company’s product and commercial strategy.
- Setting a clear vision and game plan through account and business development plans.
- Full ownership of UK rebooking revenue, growth of existing UK accounts across all agency groups.
- Leading the team towards ‘best-in-class’ customer service levels, addressing client concerns, issues, questions and escalations quickly and professionally.
- Owning and effectively managing the department P&L and progression of the CS and AM team.
- Responsible for headcount, salaries, training, development, progression, entertainment and all other costs.
- Set KPI’s and targets for the UK CS & AM team, in line with budgets and motivate the team to achieve said targets.
- This is only a selection of a wide range of duties!
What you will need to have…
- You will need to be an experienced yet ambitious leader who has led client facing teams effectively.
- You should be able to present yourself in an effective manner with excellent presentation, communication and customer service skills.
- You will have an excellent understanding of the media landscape as well as a strong appreciation of wider owned, shared and earned communication channels.
- Ideally, you would have worked in a Media Agency with experience of working with high profile, fast paced brands.
- Experience managing a customer service team including hiring, development and restructuring teams to fit scaling business needs.
- You will be able to demonstrate the soft skills required to be a ‘thought leader’ and be an excellent motivator to your team.
Captify have had an amazing journey so far but it’s getting even better. If you feel like you are ready to take this challenge head on, then apply now!!