Global VP – Data and Publisher Partnerships
As the Global VP of Publisher Solutions, you will be required to be a thought leader in what our publishers need to enhance their respective businesses. A publisher first view, focusing on providing Captify solutions to enable the growth of Captify Data and Media footprint in our ever-expanding ecosystem. You would lead and expand our global media and data supply needs via partnerships; with any source of inventory where Search can be collected, and Media can be bought. This is inclusive of creating solutions to embed Captify in the fabric of our publishers. If you enjoy building something, if you enjoy autonomy to make your own mark and you want to be part of this journey, then this may be the job for you.
- Align with and help set/execute Captify Data and Media Vision
- Full ownership of Captify data, media, publisher product solutions and its teams globally
- Pivotal in developing controllable, transparent and scalable data solutions for Captify
- A thought leader in the market, become the voice and face of Captify Publisher Solutions.
- Understand and communicate the Captify value proposition and technology, and evangelize Captify to partners
- Lead business development at a global level focused on identifying and closing new supply channels, new deal types and mechanisms to access premium inventory, data, and partners.
- Support the execution of a programmatic inventory and data growth strategy, while managing projects that support these goals in collaboration with our Product, Engineering, and Commercial teams
- Communicate the benefits of our investments and budget and resources need to further your respective area of business.
- Engage in industry events to represent Captify, develop relationships, and drive insights and actions from key industry trends
- Set team targets and make recommendations on how/where we can improve the current global offering
- Lead an on-going supply review process across all sources of data including online and offline sources to drive performance
- 10+ years of online advertising experience with a deep understanding of the programmatic, data, media and real-time bidding advertising landscape
- Strong track record of building, fostering and directing strategic inventory partnerships across media and data.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Existing relationships with top tier Publishers in major global media markets at senior levels
- Proven track record of negotiating high impact inventory and data deals