Graduate Account Executive
Are you a recent graduate? Passionate about data and providing an excellent customer experience? The Account Executive is a key position within our Client Strategy team to ensure that we provide an excellent service to our customers. You will have a range of responsibilities in order to support the Account Manager and a vital member of the team in providing accurate detail efficiently.
- Competitive base salary
- Based in Covent Garden – London’s Media Hub!
- Work in our HQ for a rapidly expanding, global business
- 25 days holiday – plus bank holidays, your birthday and a volunteer day
- You are not just a number at Captify, your work makes a difference
- A range of flexible benefits
- Day to day management of Tier 2 and Tier 3 accounts, including weekly reporting and pacing checks
- Support Account Managers in reporting back to clients on campaign performance
- Presenting data on performance numbers using Tableau and Excel
- Campaign set up using Zendesk
- Analyse performance data and report back to clients with recommendations of what has or hasn’t worked
- Liaising with TAMs, Sales, CS and Trading teams
- Experience is a customer or client facing role
- Previous experience working in an admin based capacity
- Able to demonstrate the ability to liaise internally
- Must be extremely attentive to detail and good with numbers
- Excel skills including VLookUps and Pivot Tables
- Must be passionate about providing an excellent service and doing your job to the best of your ability
- Ability to multi-task and be adaptable to change priorities at short notice
- Be an excellent team player
- Show potential to want to learn and develop your skills.