Graduate Account Executive
Are you a recent graduate? Passionate about data and providing an excellent customer experience?
The Account Executive is a key position within our Client Strategy team to ensure that we provide an excellent service to our customers. You will have a range of responsibilities in order to support the Account Manager and a vital member of the team in providing accurate detail efficiently.
What you will be doing:
– Day to day management of Tier 2 and Tier 3 accounts, including weekly reporting and pacing checks
– Support Account Managers in reporting back to clients on campaign performance
– Presenting data on performance numbers using Tableau and Excel
– Campaign set up using Zendesk
– Analyse performance data and report back to clients with recommendations of what has or hasn’t worked
– Liaising with TAMs, Sales, CS and Trading teams
What you need to be successful:
– Experience is a customer or client facing role
– Previous experience working in an admin based capacity
– Able to demonstrate the ability to liaise internally
– Must be extremely attentive to detail and good with numbers
– Excel skills including VLookUps and Pivot Tables
– Must be passionate about providing an excellent service and doing your job to the best of your ability
– Ability to multi-task and be adaptable to change priorities at short notice
– Be an excellent team player
– Show potential to want to learn and develop your skills.
What is in it for you:
– Competitive base salary
– Mental health first aiders on site
– Flexible working hours every day
– 25 days holiday – plus bank holidays, your birthday and a volunteer day
– Cycle to work scheme
– Yoga and other health related activities
– 100’s of retail discounts
– Beer, bubbles and non-alcoholic alternatives every Thursday and Friday at the Captify Bar
– Based in Covent Garden, London’s Media Hub!
– Work in our HQ for a rapidly expanding, global business
– You are not just a number at Captify, your work makes a difference