Are you looking for your next role working for a unique, rapidly expanding business with the potential to grow even further? Do you want to work with a team that is passionate in build the success of the company together?
In response to the growing demand and engagement from advertisers who are recognising the power of our insights, where Captify’s actionable insights play a crucial role for our brands and advertisers. Captify are creating a new dedicated division – Insight Studio. Insight Studio’s vision is to provide our clients with high quality insights that genuinely enable to them to increase their understanding of dimensions including intent signals, consumer interests, product perception, inner life moments and direct and indirect influences. Ultimately informing faster and more effective business decisions. At the heart of this is Captify’s unique Semantic Technology, which analyses over 41 billion monthly searches to power insights and media on every channel and on every device.
The candidate will be working as part of the FR team, responsible for helping in the delivery of high-quality insights and data visualisations. They will have regular exposure to the Sales and Client strategy teams, being involved on projects across some of the FR’s largest advertisers. The focus will be delivering the analytics needed to deliver actionable Insight stories to clients. We believe in collaboration, one of our core values being to “build this together” therefore expect to work with every part of our business.
This will of course centre on using the extensive data assets that are at the core of Captify, analysing all the search term and ad campaign data. Visualisation is critical, we are firm believers of being able to story tell and inspire clients.
The role is deeply analytically focused and therefore requires an individual with technical ability, ideally with some experience of working with data in the media area (potentially agency or client side) a preference.
Here’s What you will be doing
- Working closely and consultatively with internal teams to define client Insight requirements and a delivery of a pipeline of projects
- Effectively manage personal workloads and delivery of projects to defined SLA’s as agreed by the senior analysts in a fast-paced environment
- Maintaining a consistency of high level of quality to all projects, across analysis and visualisation
- Be comfortable presenting your work to internal stakeholders in the Insight team
- Participate in the planning and design of new reporting and analysis products for internal and external use.
- Communicate research findings to technical and non‐technical audiences internally
- Helping to build a dynamic and thriving insight community globally
- 2-4 years as a strategic planner
- A passion and curiosity in the data and technology space; continually innovating and asking questions
- Excellent communication skills: influencing and working effectively with technical and non-technical audiences – asking intelligent questions and able to translate analysis into compelling stories. Making complex data analysis clear and impactful
- Demonstrative experience with statistical analysis and experiment design and analysis a distinct advantage
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint