Junior Insights Analyst
Are you looking for your next role working for a unique, rapidly expanding business with the potential to grow even further? Do you want to work with a team that is passionate in build the success of the company together? Captify are looking for a Junior Insights Analyst to join our team in London. Working at Captify’s vibrant HQ, the candidate will be working as part of the UK team, responsible for helping in the delivery of high-quality insights and data visualisations.
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive base salary
- Based in Covent Garden, London’s Media Hub!
- Work in our HQ for a rapidly expanding, global business
- 25 days holiday – plus bank holidays, your birthday and a volunteer day
- A range of flexible benefits
What you’ll be doing…
- Working closely and consultatively with internal teams to define client Insight requirements and a delivery of a pipeline of projects
- Effectively manage personal workloads and delivery of projects to defined SLA’s as agreed by the senior analysts in a fast-paced environment
- Maintaining a consistency of high level of quality to all projects, across analysis and visualisation
- Be comfortable presenting your work to internal stakeholders in the Insight team
- Participate in the planning and design of new reporting and analysis products for internal and external use.
- Communicate research findings to technical and non‐technical audiences internally
- Helping to build a dynamic and thriving insight community globally
What you’ll need to have…
- A passion and curiosity in the data and technology space; continually innovating and asking questions
- Excellent communication skills: influencing and working effectively with technical and non-technical audiences – asking intelligent questions and able to translate analysis into compelling stories. Making complex data analysis clear and impactful
- A good degree (2:1 or higher) in Maths, Statistics, Computer Science or equivalent
- Demonstrative experience with statistical analysis and experiment design and analysis a distinct advantage
- Familiarity with SQL or similar querying languages
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint