Sales Support Intern (Placement Year)
Are you looking for a years placement? Do you want to work in a rewarding environment where you will learn? We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Sales Support Intern to provide support and assistance to the Captify sales team. Based in our London HQ you will work with and support our vibrant and highly successful sales team in our biggest market!
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive base salary
- Based in Covent Garden, London’s Media Hub!
- Excellent training – you’ll learn loads!
- Work in our HQ for a rapidly expanding, global business
- 25 days holiday – plus bank holidays, your birthday and a volunteer day
What you’ll be doing…
- Respond to agency briefs and develop proactive proposals with Captify’s experienced sales representatives. Here you will work across the biggest brands across the world and develop ideas on how to effectively identify and reach their audiences online.
- Working with the sales team to come up with proactive ideas to pitch to prospective clients
- Commitment to fully immerse themselves in the digital advertising industry; acquiring a well-rounded understanding of the media landscape and keeping up with industry news.
- Provide administrative assistance and ad hoc support to sales team.
- Support and work with the sales team to ensure that their time is most effectively spent.
- Managing outsourcing team, ensuring tasks completed are of expected quality.
What we are looking for…
- An undergrad returning to full time education in summer of 2020
- Able to start mid-June
- Proactive approach with excellent communication skills via email, over the phone and in person.
- Passion for digital and always seeking to extend your knowledge of the market.
- No job too big/no job too small attitude.