Senior Insights Analyst
Do you want to work for a unique, rapidly expanding business with the potential to grow even further? Do you want to work with a team that is passionate in build the success of the company together? Captify are looking for a Senior Insights Analyst to join our new, dedicated Insights Studio. Working in our London HQ, you will be leading the delivery of high-quality insights and data visualisations.
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive base salary
- Lovely location – seconds from Covent Garden
- Work in our HQ for a rapidly expanding, global business
- 25 days holiday – plus bank holidays, your birthday and a volunteer day
- You are not just a number at Captify, your work makes a difference
- A range of flexible benefits
What you will be doing…
- Working closely and consultatively with Sales/Client Strategy teams to define client Insight
requirements and manage pipeline of projects
- Effectively manage workloads and delivery of projects to defined SLA’s within a fast-paced
- Maintaining a consistency of high level of quality to all projects, across analysis, commentary and
- Be comfortable presenting your work to clients directly, including insight and research piers
- Working with the product team on platform insight automations and requirements to increase
- Critically appraising the effectiveness of Insight in delivering increased client revenue through win rates/upweights and account growth
- Participate in the planning and design of new reporting and analysis products for internal and external use.
- Communicate research findings to technical and non-‐technical audiences internally and externally
- Helping to build a dynamic and thriving insight community globally
What you’ll need to have…
- Exposure to working with adserver, programmatic or digital analytics data
- An insights background with experience gained in an agency, digital media owner, or ad technology environment
- Advanced knowledge of advanced analytics techniques such as clustering, regression, attribution, and significance testing
- A passion and curiosity in the data and technology space, continually innovating and asking questions
- Excellent communication skills: influencing and working effectively with technical and non-technical audiences – asking intelligent questions and able to translate analysis into compelling stories – making complex data analysis clear and impactful
- A good degree (2:1 or higher) in Maths, Statistics, Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven commercial experience with statistical analysis and experiment design and analysis a distinct advantage
- Deep demonstratable experience with SQL and Python
- Demonstrable experience of Matlab or R for data modelling.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Exposure and working understanding of BI tools such as Tableau, QlikView, etc.