Senior Insights Analyst
Do you want to work for a unique, rapidly expanding business with the potential to grow even further? Do you want to work with a team that is passionate in building the success of the company together?
Captify are looking for a Senior Insights Analyst to join our new, dedicated Insights Studio. Working as part of a Global focused team, you will be leading the delivery of high-quality insights and data visualisations.
Prior experience working within AdTech, either within a publisher, SSP or DSP in a similar role is highly desirable.
The role will require considerable cross functional engagement, we believe in collaboration, one of our core values being to “build this together” therefore expect to work with every part of our business.
Our engineering guide will give you a good feel for how we work together with our Engineers.
What you will be doing:
– Working closely and consultatively with Sales/Client Strategy teams to define client Insight requirements and manage pipeline of projects
– Effectively manage workloads and delivery of projects to defined SLA’s within a fast-paced environment
– Maintaining a consistency of high level of quality to all projects, across analysis, commentary and visualisation
– Be comfortable presenting your work to clients directly, including insight and research piers
– Working with the product team on platform insight automations and requirements to increase efficiency
– Critically appraising the effectiveness of Insight in delivering increased client revenue through win rates/upweights and account growth
– Participate in the planning and design of new reporting and analysis products for internal and external use.
– Communicate research findings to technical and non-‐technical audiences internally and externally
– Helping to build a dynamic and thriving insight community globally
What you need to be successful:
We are looking for a Senior Insights Analyst who has a passion and curiosity in the data and technology space, continually innovating and asking questions.
– Will have had exposure to working with adserver, programmatic or digital analytics data
– Have an insights background with experience gained in an agency, digital media owner, or ad technology environment
– Have advanced knowledge of advanced analytics techniques such as clustering, regression, attribution, and significance testing
– Have excellent communication skills: influencing and working effectively with technical and non-technical audiences – asking intelligent questions and able to translate analysis into compelling stories – making complex data analysis clear and impactful
– Have a good degree (2:1 or higher) in Maths, Statistics, Computer Science or equivalent
– Have proven commercial experience with statistical analysis and experiment design and analysis a distinct advantage
– Have deep demonstrable experience with SQL and Python
– Have semonstrable experience of Matlab or R for data modelling.
– Have advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
– Have had exposure to and a working understanding of BI tools such as Tableau, QlikView, etc.
What is in it for you:
– Competitive base salary
– Mental health first aiders on site
– Flexible working hours every day
– 25 days holiday – plus bank holidays, your birthday and a volunteer day
– Cycle to work scheme
– Yoga and other health related activities
– 100’s of retail discounts
– Beer, bubbles and non-alcoholic alternatives every Thursday and Friday at the Captify Bar
– Based in Covent Garden, London’s Media Hub!
– Work in our HQ for a rapidly expanding, global business
– You are not just a number at Captify, your work makes a difference
Captify is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our Company, and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.