Graduate Systems Operations Executive
Captify is looking to hire its first System Operations Executive, tasked with the challenge of becoming the centre of best practice for the usage, adoption, and tailoring of 3rd party CRM solutions across the global Captify business. Sitting as part of the Business Operations team, this exciting new entry-level role looks to actively ensure that we are using the right products – in the right way – that help facilitate our business running smoothly.
Some of our benefits & perks:
- Competitive base salary
- Based in Covent Garden, London’s Media Hub!
- Work in our HQ for a rapidly expanding, global business
- 25 days holiday – plus bank holidays, your birthday and a volunteer day
- Retail discounts, eye-care vouchers, cycle-to-work scheme and more
- Core/flexible working hours
What you will be doing:
- Be the Captify resident expert in sales pipeline and operational team systems and their usage, consulting on best practice and FAQs across the business
- Support the training of global teams in the proper use of business CRM systems –at times this require international travel to our US/European offices.
- Taking ownerships over the development and endorsement of a CRM system best practice, in addition to aiding its adoption
- Ensure design of business systems meet the requirements of each team and the wider business need
- Support in the exploration, conceptualisation and delivery of operational improvement initiatives that increase business efficiency
- Provide top-level analyses and facilitate the reporting of data to educate business decisions and enable effective KPI tracking, including but not limited to the creation of custom team dashboards
- Perform system administrator functions and support; such as: user profile management, permissions, data rules, activation of new features, licenses and storage capacity
- Develop a good understanding of all aspects of inter-team communication, team processes and servicing levels and standards for Captify clientele
- Keep up-to-date with industry and product trends within the CRM space
- Support other areas of technology outside of CRM technology that better the commercial, operating and G&A business units.
What you will need to have:
- A good analytical/numerical degree (2:1 or higher) in Maths, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Demonstrable ability to solve problems
- Operationally minded and a natural instinct for defining and developing processes
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Comfortable in presenting on a one-many level, within the context of training or teaching others
- Able to visualise data and build graphical illustrations that can be used to tell a story
- Strong ability to explain complex concepts in a simple and easy-to-understand manner
- A naturally creative and logical mindset
- An extremely proactive and fast learner, with a passion for technology – the demonstrable ability to tailor solutions to fit a need being a bonus
- Knowledge of the digital advertising industry and programmatic
- Project management experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Captify team – apply now using the form below!