This Trader will be part of one of the most successful Video trading teams in the UK. They need to be; passionate about digital advertising and hitting client KPIs, love problem solving and lateral thinking, to have an entrepreneurial mindset and enjoy working as a team. We’re looking for candidates who are not afraid to test a wide variety of optimisation methodologies and are motivated by building and growing Captify’s success.
They will be working in a close team optimizing display, video and mobile campaigns using Search data. Working collaboratively with Client Strategy, Technology, Product and Analytics teams on a daily basis, the candidate must have extensive trading experience with a strong technical understanding of programmatic buying and RTB through major DSPs.
- Competitive base salary
- Based in Covent Garden, London’s Media Hub!
- Work in our HQ for a rapidly expanding, global business
- 25 days holiday – plus bank holidays, your birthday and a volunteer day
- A range of flexible benefits
- Be a shining example to others of the Captify spirit
- End to end management of video campaigns
- Manage the entire performance, margin and delivery of video campaigns across multiple major DSPs (AppNexus/DV360)
- Manage the use and adoption of Captify’s semantic technology. Utilise search audiences and search insights to ensure campaign performance, delivery and profit
- Report performance to internal teams daily, weekly and in group/pod meetings
- Analyse campaign activity via internal dashboards to get campaign insights and actionable data
- Work in a consultative approach to support internal teams across the division, including Sales, Client strategy, Product, Media buying, Technical operations and Senior Management
- 1-2 years proven experience in programmatic video: video campaign management and optimisation
- Strong understanding of video ad serving technologies: VAST/VPAID
- Strong understanding of digital video industry and buying models: CPCV/CPVV
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast growing and fast pace environment whilst managing multiple campaigns
- Entrepreneurial mindset: desire to learn and support the shaping of video operations at Captify
- Ideal but not necessary: understanding of data analytics and visualisation tools