VP of Product
Are you an inspirational leader with experience in the AdTech industry? Do you want to work for a forward thinking company that know the product is the heart to their business? Captify are looking for a VP of Product to join our growing team in our London HQ. The VP of Product will work closely with the CEO, COO and CTO to own and define the global product roadmap and strategy. Managing our team of Product Managers you will ensure the continued evolution of Captifys’ suite of semantic advertising, planning and publisher offerings. It is important you are able to bring a strong Product culture, Team development and operational excellence to this role with prior experience demonstrating these abilities.
- Develops and continuously communicates the product vision/roadmap with a 12-18 month perspective.
- Managing agile deliverables on a weekly basis.
- Build on the existing product management culture that intelligently balances product excellence with a fail fast – rapid iteration approach to moving quickly.
- Maintain an expert level of understanding in the Ad-Tech industry and drive strategic conversations relating to our products with the view to building industry leading offerings.
- Prioritise across a large and complex set of existing products and new opportunities.
- Manage a global team of product managers, ensuring professional growth, problem solving and product training throughout the organization.
- Ability to work closely with the CEO to build out the vision.
- Ability to influence and guide a cross-cultural and cross-continental team.
- Experience leading and growing a product organization covering a multitude of use cases and various platforms, in the AdTech space.
- A clear global outlook with experience understanding the different needs of regional markets.
- Extensive experience and ability to demonstrate leading other product managers, working in global startup environments.
- Strong coaching / feedback skills and values.
- A thought leader and a great communicator.
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent location – seconds from Covent Garden
- Work in our HQ for a rapidly expanding, global business
- 25 days holiday – plus bank holidays, your birthday and a volunteer day
- A range of flexible benefits