Forbes: HIIT For The Mind: 15 Minutes To Supercharge Your Workday
In an initiative driven by Captify’s founders Adam Ludwin & Dominic Joseph, we are proud to share our company-wide journey of mindfulness in Forbes today.
Over the past few months, we’ve been working with the wonderful Alister Gray from Mindful Talent to create a custom Captify ‘Hiit for the Mind’ program centered around gratitude, mindfulness, and breathing. We’ve been doing it together as a global company and some of our clients joined in too!
If you’re thinking this all sounds a bit ‘woo woo’, some of the benefits we’ve experienced as a team include;
– Mental freedom – ‘time-out’ for a fresh perspective
– Less restrictive thinking & non-linear problem-solving – new skills are gained that can be applied to any situation in life, not just work
– Closeness despite physical distancing – digital wellness events fostered a deeper connection between teams despite us not being together
– More creativity – new ideas
– Better relationships forming across teams
– Better support networks for people internally
– Productivity levels increasing despite such a worrying and distracting time
Want to find out more? Read the full article in Forbes.