GDPR: LESS TALK, MORE ACTION
MailOnline, Arcadia, AppNexus and Captify share their view ahead of May 25
The GDPR deadline is edging ever closer. Switching GDPR discussion for GDPR action, this unmissable event is set to equip publishers with clear guidelines, actions and tech tools to aid getting ready for May 25. Register today, block off your morning on March 06 and get ready for an exclusive preview of Captify’s GDPR Publisher Consent Widget.
Secure your space here.
8.30am Breakfast and networking
Ben Pheloung, Publisher Partnerships Director, Captify
60 days and counting, the ultimate GDPR checklist
Vincent Potier, Director, Captify + legislation expert
The Publisher’s View
Lauren Dick, Head of Emerging Platforms, MailOnline
Exclusive preview: Captify’s Publisher Consent Widget
Glen Ames, CPO, Captify
GDPR: The complete view
– Panel chair: Ben Pheloung, Publisher Partnerships Director, Captify
– Legislation & policy view: Vincent Potier, Director, Captify
– Publisher view: Piers North, Group Digital Director, Trinity Mirror
– Ad tech view: Mark Choi, Principal Program Manager, AppNexus
– Brand view: Sabino Petruccelli, Marketing Director, Arcadia
10.15am Open forum Q&A
When? 06 March
Where? LABS, High Holborn
The GDPR countdown clock is ticking. Are you ready? RSVP.